Toning + Soothing
Lovingly known as the flowers of love, the antioxidant components of rose extract help to fight cellular aging.
Rose hips themselves are a good source of anti-aging and antioxidant Vitamins A, C, D, and E, and essential fatty acids. These components are well known for reducing fine lines, plumping the skin, and helping to stimulate collagen production.
The benefits of our Rose Petal mask:
- Contains Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory components
- May help with reducing pore size
Suitable for all skin types.
Caution: For external use only. Patch test first. Discontinue use if you experience irritation or reaction and seek medical assistance. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not consume or inhale. Store below 25 degrees and out of direct sunlight.
HOW TO USE:
Our masks help to infuse products deep into the skin which aid the skin to absorb not only our mask ingredients, but also whatever serum, oil or cream you apply prior to the mask.
For best results:
- Cleanse face and generously apply your favorite face oil or serum
- Empty sachet into a bowl and add 25 ml of water (you can cut the sachet at the indicated line and use this to measure 25ml of water). Stir well and use immediately. Do not let sit. Apply the mask in a thick layer using all of the product. Keep edges thick for easy peel off. I drip, so use this time to sit back and relax!
- After 10-15 minutes, run your finger around the edge of the mask and peel off. If you drop any wet mask on clothing etc. let it dry and peel off. Any residual mask can be removed with a wet tOwen.